Sunday, January 8, 2017

Finders, Keepers...



   

 
Finders, Keepers...

One found a pot of gold on the side of the road.
Realizing the value of his find, the man became happier than he’s ever been. At the same time he feared that the rightful owner might find him, take away his treasure and punish him.
He therefore hid it in a dark, faraway place, “where the owner would never find it,” he thought.
Many years did he spend in fear of getting caught, never being able to spend a single coin, never getting a chance to enjoy his new found treasure.
He never turned the pot upside down, where this inscription was written: "Finders, Keepers."


At that time in my life, I kinda felt like that fellow. My only luck was that I liked turning things and situations on all sides, all in order to get a better view and understanding of them. Even so, it took me years, many, to get to the inscription on the bottom of It All , “Finders, Keepers”, words to live by.
I say this now, as I look back at all that’s been tossed my way, realizing that Doubt brought Fear, thus taking away from the Plenitude of the Moment, reducing it to a lesser state , so that the opaque, impotent mind can wrap around and comprehend it.

As Human Minds, we find ourselves in the midst of such an Existential Cornucopia, so over-abundant that it overwhelms us into believing that we are not worthy of it all.
 The Human mind shall try and reduce The Happening Moment in order to bring it down to a size that the mind can deal with, in other words.

Take it all in, for "it all" rightfully belongs to you, since you are the "Finder, Keeper" of this wonderful Moment(Experience).

1 comment:

  1. I agree and think that this is because it is beyond description and thus beyond mind because the mind is the describer (and, in a sense, limiter) while the emotions are the perceivers and processors but the body is the truth teller (truth is subjectively experienced) and holds it all. We are so large that it doesn’t end, each of us part of a single collective consciousness in a Universe that is beyond limitation, but then we are stuck in a single, limited body that holds a lot of its subjectively experienced and processed energetic interplays. We limit the experience in order to bring it to a size that equally represents how our body's limitations feel to us. I think this is what we are all learning now how to move past this paradigm in order to tap into higher dimensions or stay there, but still be grounded in our bodies here. At least I am making it my foremost intent to do so. I guess that is why I appreciate friends like you who also contemplate and consider this. Hoping you are well, Dan. Thank you XO Theodora

    ReplyDelete