Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Got .... Thought? continuation 3






“And I thought that it was I the one doing the imagining part,” I added as the old man disappeared again.
It is actually a Divine Mechanism, which is part of the Divine Mind, that holds the ability to imagine. Your connections to it allow you to think you can imagine. My connections allow me to use it fully. I used it this time in order to invite you to this conversation. Its main function however is to facilitate the act of creating, but more about this later… much later.
“But it felt so natural, I thought it was I that did the imagining” I repeated, a bit shaken by the new light that He started shining within my mind.
Does that really matter?” He asked.
What really matters is the awareness that one spends on that moment (experience),” He added.
“I’ll think of this every time I imagine something.”
Good, maybe a bit more Awareness will point you to a better vantage position, regarding the mechanism of Imagine.” 
“How about the mind? I sensed you didn’t call it yours or mine. You speak of it as The Mind, a separate deal?” I asked.
What you perceive as your mind is what others taught you to think. The Mind, your Mind, or your Consciousness as you call it, is nothing more than a state of more or less Divine Consensus, rising from within, from a place beyond Matter. Thoughts are also forming out of this “place” of Consensus and connect everything godly within to the world of Matter. Your so-perceived Mind is a place of interface between God The Creator and Its Creation. In the same “area” resides the Keeper of the Flesh, a notorious Serial Big Banger that is responsible with the particulars of evolving Matter, such as human processes and reactions, and summing up into an Overgrown First Presence that is also within you. The Mind that both of us are connected to, is of a different nature and we shall study it at the proper time. Let’s not get deeper in than we need to for now. I am to tell you as much as you can comprehend and nothing more. Do you like stories?”
“I love stories,” I answered.
Good, these will be nothing more than exercising “your mind”, we’ll keep using this expression since you got used to it. At the same time we’ll flex your perception processes in order to reveal Truth, from wherever it might hide. Stories are very good at doing exactly that. This story is about a Pondering Calf,” He started....   to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment