Monday, January 9, 2017

Got... Thought? continuation 2






It’s called Sense conveyance by Thought, the most direct and efficient way for us to converse. No need for words or gestures, just essence of conversation,” He explained.
“Like telepathy?” I asked.
Not exactly... Telepathy is mind to mind.”
“That’s what I meant.”
Telepathy requires two minds. Between the two of us we have the benefit of only One Mind!” He replied.
“Ok! I understand,” I said although I felt puzzled and did not really understand.

It’s ok, you’ll get it in the time ahead.” He reassured me, then added.
How about the old man? Why do you feel more comfortable having a middle man around? This takes away from the total awareness that I need from you.” He then asked.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know why. He brings a certain feeling of familiarity to this whole experience, making it easier for me to accept, I guess.” I answered.

It’s only the nature of Man at work. Be it man or woman, it’s still human. I shall therefore call it Human, or Man. In his rigidity, Man will only accept things of his nature or a nature close to it. Our conversation, as experience, is in itself of a totally different nature. Flex your Thought passed your Self and accept it as different as it might seem.” He advised me.

“I will try!” I said, and as soon as I did the old man slowly vanished.

Do you really not remember me? You were but a child when we last talked, then you overlooked me, while your world revealed itself to you. As a child do you not remember the One who asked you to cry with your eyes closed when you got hurt, promising She’ll come to comfort and heal you? She kinda looked like your mother, rather felt like her. She always made you feel better, did She not? You started liking her in those times, more than you liked your own mother. It was our first little secret together, was it not? You preferred her comforting above all. She disappeared suddenly around your eighth birthday.
Well, about twenty of your years later She came back, I AM HERE! You felt as if you were on your own and by yourself thru all your experiences, while hidden in your unawareness I kept watch, at the same time planting good thoughts into your being. I felt you at times, remember the cold touches, it was me trying to approach, yet you didn’t give it enough Thought, it didn’t happen then. Now thanks to the presence of Time, this continuous Moment, we are once again conversing. The whole purpose of your journey thru Life was to get you present in this here&now conversation. REMEMBER!!!  

A short pause ensued. As if ordered, my mind started analyzing and putting together bits and pieces extracted from memory, trying to either validate or invalidate this statement that seemed to have come from nowhere, riding on my own thoughts. Most of all I wanted to believe it was true, but belief without certainty I never condoned. I’m human after all.

“Could this be simply my overacting Imagination?” I asked myself in thought.
Imagination it may be, only not of your own. As you lay down, eyes closed I will imagine for you, since this I know how to do well…” He read my mind.
As He said it, the old man materialized in my mind again.
“And I thought that it was I the one doing the imagining part,” I added as the old man disappeared again... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment